Stockholm Explorative Talks-Multidisciplinary Teams - Working across academic boundaries
In this discussion we will explore which factors are critical for success when working in multidisciplinary teams. Which are the possibilities and challenges? Is it possible to change systems by establishing collaborative, multidisciplinary environments? Is multidisciplinarity desirable in all academic fields?
Stockholm Explorative Talks is a stage for academic discussions confronting global problems with an interdisciplinary approach, by pairing unlikely academics together. We welcome experts from all over the world for a dialogue best described as dedicated, courageous and surprising. The aim is to gather the world’s brightest brains to examine current issues from new angles, and to find creative solutions to common future challenges.
- Anna Wedell, MD, PhD and Professor at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Abdeslam Badre, Policy development expert and Associate professor at Mohammed V University in Rabat, Morocco
- Patricia Esquete Garrote, Assistant researcher at the University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Christer Fuglesang, Professor in Space travel at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Mudiwa Nathasia Muwanigwa, Doctoral researcher at Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine, at Luxembourg University, Luxembourg.
Welcome to join, online on Zoom!