Nordic Workshop on Skeletal Dysplasias (6th)
4-5 March 2020, Karolinska University Hospital and Karolinska Institutet
Joint Nordic continuous clinical education on congenital skeletal disorders.
1) to further develop knowledge on clinical & molecular diagnostics
2) to promote translational research collaborations,
3) to discuss different aspects of clinical follow-up & treatment strategies for congenital skeletal conditions
Includes lectures by international experts, short clinical education sessions using case series, clinical hands-on summaries and quizzes organized by the members of Nordic skeletal dysplasia teams.
Venue: Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm,Sweden
Registration fee 3000 SEK. VAT not included.
Giedre Grigelioniene & Ola Nilsson
Centrum for Rare Disorders, Clinical Genetics & Pediatric Endocrinology Unit,
Karolinska University Hospital & Karolinska Institutet
Please note that following information is required for registration:
- Full invoice adress including reference and mail adress to reference
- VAT number - within Europe
- For KI participants - provide project number (not ZZ-code)
Registration fee 3000 SEK includes: tuition, lunch, fruit, coffee/tea, and get-together dinner on Wednesday. VAT not included.