Board of Directors
The board of directors for Karolinska University Hospital is responsible for the hospital’s organization and management of its affairs. It supports hospital administration efforts to develop operations. At the same time, the varied professional backgrounds of the directors provide important expertise to the board.
- Håkan Sörman, Chairman, former Director at the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
- Eva Fernvall, vice Chairman, former chairman at the Swedish Association of Health Professionals
- Eva-Lotta Löwstedt Lundell, Director, SKL Kommentus
- Håkan Nilsson, Director of Finance MTR Nordic
- Karin Eliasson, assignments as senior advicer and board member
- Peter Aspelin, professor emeritus, chairman of the Swedish Society of Medicine
- Magnus Fagerstedt, senior advicer, former partner at EY and former CEO at KPMG
- Mia Lehtonen, appointed by the Swedish Association of Health Professionals.
- Yvonne Dellmark, appointed by the Swedish Medical Association.
- Rune Engleskär, appointed by the Swedish Municipal Workers' Union.
Karolinska management team representatives
- Björn Zoëga, Chief Executive Officer, CEO
- Lisa Ulveland, Acting Director of Finance
- Helena Sundén, Secretary of the Board.
Contact the board
Secretary of the Board of Directors