Webinar | Non-invasive & non-intrusive multi-drug resistant organism detector: The journey from PCP to PPI
Welcome to a webinar on December 9th, with the aim to inspire by best practice of innovation and procurement. The example of the month is Non-invasive & non-intrusive multi-drug resistant organism detector: The journey from PCP to PPI.
The webinar is held on December 9th, 11.00-12.00.
After registration you will receive the link to the webinar one day before the event. If you have trouble opening the registration link, you can also register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome by Peter Söderman, Innovation Manager, Karolinska University Hospital
- Best practice: introduction to ANTI-SUPERBUGS PCP, by Ion Arrizabalaga, AQuAS – Agència de Qualitat i Avaluació Sanitàries de Catalunya
- Future PPI, by María Sanchis, AQuAS
- Contractor solution and experience: Sense4Care, by Raquel Obregon, Sense Solutions
- Contractor solution and experience: Bugwatcher, by Joan Escudero and Ana Génova, Pulso
- Q&As and round up by Peter Söderman
This is the 7th webinar from PiPPi, a project building a meeting arena for all stakeholders of healthcare where we can collaborate in a Community of Practice to identify, and prepare addressing, unmet needs in digital healthcare services. In the last two years PiPPi has brought together stakeholders from all over Europe to join this exciting journey. The new PiPPi-platform facilitates collaboration between the stakeholders.
Join the CoP by registering on the digital platform supporting the PiPPi Community of Practice
This webinar is the seventh in a series organized by the Platform for Innovation of Procurement and Procurement of Innovation (PiPPi). View all webinars on the PiPPi web site.
Innovation Support at Karolinska - Annual report 2021
The Center for Innovation at Karolinska University Hospital aims to strengthen the conditions for innovation through proactive efforts, increased systematics and supporting ...
Innovation in focus for new EUHA network
An innovation network is now established as part of the European University Hospital Alliance, EUHA. “It will be of great value to share knowledge, best practices and foster ...