Video: Kristina Groth on technology and healthcare
Kristina Groth, Responsible for Telemedicine Development at the Center for Innovation at Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, shares her thoughts at IndustryForum Healthcare 2017, Sweden.
Kristina Groth shares her thoughts on the following topics:
- How do you balance the collaboration between technology and the traditional doctor-to-patient treatment/consultation in your organization?
- What is your idea of the hospital of the future?
- What are the top three in demand skills in your organization today?
- What are the challenges you encountered in the course of your digital transformation?
- How did you face those challenges?
- How did your people respond?
- What was your presentation title and topic?
- Could you give us a summary of your presentation?
First 100 employees in Karolinska's Innovation Programs
More than 100 Karolinska employees have now completed one of the three innovation programs offered by the Center for Innovation at the hospital. The purpose is to spread the use of ...
Welcome to a dialogue around AI development for digital pathology
21 January. Karolinska University Hospital invites Industry for dialogue around development and clinical implementation of new AI-tools for Digital Pathology in Colo-Rectal ...