Video: Kristina Groth on technology and healthcare
Kristina Groth, Responsible for Telemedicine Development at the Center for Innovation at Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, shares her thoughts at IndustryForum Healthcare 2017, Sweden.
Kristina Groth shares her thoughts on the following topics:
- How do you balance the collaboration between technology and the traditional doctor-to-patient treatment/consultation in your organization?
- What is your idea of the hospital of the future?
- What are the top three in demand skills in your organization today?
- What are the challenges you encountered in the course of your digital transformation?
- How did you face those challenges?
- How did your people respond?
- What was your presentation title and topic?
- Could you give us a summary of your presentation?
When every second counts: new app speed up acute care for stroke patients
When someone suffers a stroke, every second counts. Medical specialists from various disciplines work together to get a patient from the ambulance bay to the appropriate treatment ...
Swedish Karolinska University Hospital heads a consortium of leading European university hospitals to address innovation of procurement in healthcare
A consortium of seven leading European university hospitals, coordinated by Karolinska University Hospital in Sweden, will join efforts to innovate procurement of digital health ...