Video: Kristina Groth on technology and healthcare
Kristina Groth, Responsible for Telemedicine Development at the Center for Innovation at Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, shares her thoughts at IndustryForum Healthcare 2017, Sweden.
Kristina Groth shares her thoughts on the following topics:
- How do you balance the collaboration between technology and the traditional doctor-to-patient treatment/consultation in your organization?
- What is your idea of the hospital of the future?
- What are the top three in demand skills in your organization today?
- What are the challenges you encountered in the course of your digital transformation?
- How did you face those challenges?
- How did your people respond?
- What was your presentation title and topic?
- Could you give us a summary of your presentation?
Mayo-KI-K 2021 | Riding the Pendulum of the Pandemic: Managing the Swing
How can we transfer learnings from the pandemic into daily operations? This was one of the topics discussed today at the annual research meeting between Mayo Clinic, Karolinska ...
Sept 16, online: Nightingale Conference: Remote Wireless Patient Monitoring
Are you interested in Remote Wireless Patient Monitoring? Welcome to a conference sharing challenges, experiences, and future steps from the H2020 project Nightingale. Initiators ...